To view and print these forms in keeping with filing standards you will need Adobe Acrobat reader. This may already be pre-installed on your computer as a standard application. If not — it is FREE and downloadable. Just click this link: GET ADOBE NOW
Note: After downloading Acrobat Reader, use the BACK button
on your browser to return to this screen.
Forms must be completed and mailed or brought in person to:
Warren County Clerk
Courthouse, 429 E. 10th St.
Bowling Green, KY 42102
Forms cannot be e-mailed or faxed as
they must contain the original signature.
- Application for Disabled Placards (From TC 96-347)
- Affidavit for Replacement/Non-Exchange (Form: TC 96-167)
- Affidavit of Incomplete Transfer
- Boat Transfer Form (BTR) (Form: TC 96-184)
- Exempt Transfer Affidavit (Form: 71A245)
- Motor Vehicle Usage Tax Multi-Purpose Form (Form: 71A100)
- Vehicle Transfer Form (VTR) (Form: TC 96-182)
- Kentucky Inspection Performed In Another State (Form: TC 96-229)
- Request for Motor Vehicle or Boat Record (Form: TC 96-16A)
- Affidavit of In Complete Transfer (Form: TC96-3)
- Affidavit or Motor Vehicle Assembled from Wrecked (Form: TC96-215)
- Official Voter Registration (Form: 5041503)
- Affidavit of Conversion to Real Estate
- Assumed Name – Renewal Certificate
- Certificate of Assumed Name
- Release of Real Estate Mortgage
- Release of Vendor’s Lien
DELINQUENT TAX FORMS
- Instructions for Third Party Purchaser Registration
- Application Form for Third Party Purchaser Registration
- 2016 Delinquent Tax Bills
Sign-up as an eCCLIX subscriber.