Applications for permits are available at all County Clerk’s offices or print the Application for Disabled Persons Special Parking Permit. There are no fees for Disabled Permits.
- Applicant’s signature must be notarized. Applicant’s can have their signature notarized at any County Clerk’s branch or downtown office. The notary fee is $2.00.
- Both permanent and temporary placards shall be displayed on the front windshield’s rear view mirror. When there is no rear view mirror, the placards shall be displayed on the dashboard.
- The applicant may request a second permanent placard.
- Permanent placards are valid for two (2) years from the date of issue.
- Temporary placards are valid for three (3) months.
To process by mail, send to:
Warren County Clerk
429 E.10th Ave, Ste 100
Bowling Green, KY 42101
The permit(s) will be mailed to the owner within 3-4 business days.